Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a free, informal and confidential service providing support and guidance to all of our patients, their carers and families.
You can contact our PALS team for support at any time.
What do we do
- Offer you, your families and carers confidential help and support
- Provide you with information about the NHS and help with any health related queries
- Show you how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
- Provide information on support groups, voluntary organisations and advocacy groups
- Help resolve problems and concerns when you're using NHS services
- Liaise with other professionals and organisations on your behalf
- Provide information on the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent support if you're making a formal complaint
We also collect information and feedback on services, including your concerns, suggestions and experiences, to help improve our services and provide an early warning of any gaps or problems with our services.
Bracknell Forest Community Network (BFCN)
The Bracknell Forest Community Network (BFCN) supports people aged 18 and over if they’re experiencing stress, anxiety or low mood.
The Network also offers support if you’re living with a variety of conditions including psychosis, personality disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, dementia, anxiety and depression.
Recovery Facilitators in the network can help boost your confidence, and guide you on your recovery journey.
You can contact the BFCN team if you have any questions.